Ice The Hedgehog Ep1 Ice The Hedgehog Ep1

Not bad

Now the only thing you need to do, is enter the window size properly where you submit it, so it cuts off those top and bottom edges. Other than that, not bad.

The Apartment Issue 1 The Apartment Issue 1

I like it.

It's not bad at all. Even the style of animation I like, but you need to work on synching their voices to their faces. Other than that, it's not half bad...The sound was of good quality, and I liked the characters, but the plot could be a little more...structured...Still the jokes were funny, and overall, it has a lot of potential. You're hopefully working on number 2, or atleast about to start...

The Best There Is The Best There Is

I popped your review cherry.

This is probably going to be very successful, so I plan to review it first. Good Job!

Trip out Trip out

Hmm

Though I'm not sure if it's really trippy, it's extremely smooth, and clearly has a frame rate over 12, which is more than most videos have...

Captain Capitalism Captain Capitalism

WOOSH!

Well, I loved the video, and you seem to be the master of the WOOSH sound. I've never seen something woosh so much...EVER! (except the movie Navy Seals 2) Good Job.

U SKE I HPE U GET BLAME!! U SKE I HPE U GET BLAME!!

I really liked this

Frankly, there's now ay this can be turd of the week. It's very cool I think. I plan to watch this again. The animation is very smooth, and I'm still trying to figure out how exactly it was done so well.

I thought it was quite cool. Very abstract and serene.

Loading Screen (lag) Loading Screen (lag)

Eh...

Wasn't amazing, but the sounds made me laugh, and the animation was fairly decent. If you made it in an hour that it's not too shabby at all. I doubt it'll go top 50, but it hopefully won't be blammed.

Final Fantasy Day Care 5 Final Fantasy Day Care 5

Number 1?

Afraid I didn't like it. This series is only popular because it has Final Fantasy in the title. The sound quality is poor, the jokes suck, and the animation was lacking at best.

Absoloutely lame. I'm sickened that this is number 1 of the top 50. It's not the worst video I've seen, but it's among them.

Burnt Face Man 3 Burnt Face Man 3

Sorry But

I'm afraid this one just dosn't compare to BFM 1 and the Trailer. 2 was utter trash, and when you told me you had better ones coming, I believed you. This was a good flash on its own, but as part of a prestigious series like BFM, this was very lacking.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Amazing

I watch this video, aswell as step one, every single day. They're quite possibly the best flash's of all time. I hope to see more in the future.