DuckHunt 1945 DuckHunt 1945

kgjb

Maybe you could put the controlls closer together? Most people can't have one hand on the left side by shift-ctrl-capslock a second hand by the arrow keys, and then their remaining hand? on the mouse...Just a thought

Super Mario World X-treme Super Mario World X-treme

Amazing!

I love this! It's sheerly sweet. Mario needs a bigger jump though. It completely throws you off being so short.

Make a set level, instead of just random. I got to about 60 coins and then was screwed over by the random placement of enemies.

Love the game anyway, but make a set level, that ends.

Insult Generator V1 Insult Generator V1

Wow!

Well, between being called a "Zitfaced Airhead", "Nob Munching Dicklips", a "hog humping doormat", a "Heinous Dumbfuck" and a "Hypocritical Assrag", I'm mildly entertained....WHat else can I get...

Oh My. Apparently I'm a "poopi shit"

Might I suggest "Horse Gobbeling" aswell as "Otter toothed" and "Facially disfigured" for adjectives.

For nouns, "Monkey toucher", "Retired Lamp Salesman" and "urinal cake"

Banjax responds:

Thanks a lot - I'll add them now :D

Armchair Games - Redux Armchair Games - Redux

*Cough* Sellout *Cough*

Hmm...So what does it mean when the computer opponent on easy can beat the world records? If i'm effortlessly beating records on the first try then I have to say that I don't believe I'll win anything but junk mail and random telemarketers by giving you my information. If the record for events was insanely hard to beat then it would be believable. Haven't you ever gone online and seen highscores for flash games and stared in awe at how somebody manages to be that much better than you?

Billy M. Movie Soundboard Billy M. Movie Soundboard

There's a problem

It would be very hard to prank call somebody with this sound board, as you have sound clips of other characters talking aswell as Sandler. What's the point if you can't prank call people with it...

Ultimate When Youre Bored Ultimate When Youre Bored

...

I just don't get it, sorry.

Jovatov responds: