Ice The Hedgehog Ep1 Ice The Hedgehog Ep1

Not bad

Now the only thing you need to do, is enter the window size properly where you submit it, so it cuts off those top and bottom edges. Other than that, not bad.

The Apartment Issue 1 The Apartment Issue 1

I like it.

It's not bad at all. Even the style of animation I like, but you need to work on synching their voices to their faces. Other than that, it's not half bad...The sound was of good quality, and I liked the characters, but the plot could be a little more...structured...Still the jokes were funny, and overall, it has a lot of potential. You're hopefully working on number 2, or atleast about to start...

The Best There Is The Best There Is

I popped your review cherry.

This is probably going to be very successful, so I plan to review it first. Good Job!

DuckHunt 1945 DuckHunt 1945

kgjb

Maybe you could put the controlls closer together? Most people can't have one hand on the left side by shift-ctrl-capslock a second hand by the arrow keys, and then their remaining hand? on the mouse...Just a thought

Super Mario World X-treme Super Mario World X-treme

Amazing!

I love this! It's sheerly sweet. Mario needs a bigger jump though. It completely throws you off being so short.

Make a set level, instead of just random. I got to about 60 coins and then was screwed over by the random placement of enemies.

Love the game anyway, but make a set level, that ends.

Insult Generator V1 Insult Generator V1

Wow!

Well, between being called a "Zitfaced Airhead", "Nob Munching Dicklips", a "hog humping doormat", a "Heinous Dumbfuck" and a "Hypocritical Assrag", I'm mildly entertained....WHat else can I get...

Oh My. Apparently I'm a "poopi shit"

Might I suggest "Horse Gobbeling" aswell as "Otter toothed" and "Facially disfigured" for adjectives.

For nouns, "Monkey toucher", "Retired Lamp Salesman" and "urinal cake"

Banjax responds:

Thanks a lot - I'll add them now :D

Dreamless Sorrow Dreamless Sorrow

ummm

Dude, this is the same file as "Sorrow of the world," which, I do like a lot...Thought I'd point this out... :D

Hey Baby! Hey Baby!

Amazing!

I love this. I'm going to use this as the theme for the video I'm working on. It's purely awesome.